Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Creamer

It's November 1st and I have been all about pumpkin for about 2 weeks now and I have a co-worker who feels the same way I do this time of year.  So I am making this for her tonight, I made some muffins earlier today....... recipe to follow.  I bought a really cool bottle to take this to her in; and if I know Rebecca she will bring it back when it's empty for more!  : )

2 cups 1/2 & 1/2
4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
3 to 5 tablespoons maple syrup
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Note:  You can use more or less syrup depending on how sweet you want your creamer.  You can add more spice if you want more of the spicy flavor.


In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, whisk all the ingredients together.  Heat until mixture begins to steam, stirring occasionally, remove from heat.  Pour creamer through a fine mesh strainer or cheese cloth and let cool.  Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container.  So, so, so good!






No comments:

Post a Comment