Monday, October 1, 2012

Day One, October One

I have been asking friend's and family to help me start a blog.  I would imagine other people have my issue; time .  So as I was reading someone else's blog about organizing recipes; I decided it was time.  After researching for about an hour......... here goes.  This blog will be a compilation of various recipes I have written on paper over the past few years and later I will add recipes that have been passed  down from family members over several generations.  My eldest son has been suggesting that I create a file on my computer for this task; however, if something happens to my computer....then what?  This is by far the route to take.  I don't expect anyone to join my journey; however if you do, the company would be welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment